Glacial Marine Mud: Your Weekly Facial Detox Made Better
We’ve all heard it at least once: “Good make-up starts with good skin”. Any beauty geek would know. No matter how many pounds of concealer or pore-blurring primer you put on, nothing makes you look like a million bucks quite like well-kept skin.
We have a whole regimen filled with skin care favorites, but one in particular has been a viral hit on the internet: Glacial Marine Mud.
This skin renewing estuary treasure helps exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin contaminants, and rejuvenate damaged or troubled skin. Continuously enriched by the ocean, this unique glacial mud nurtures your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals. 100% the richest mud we’ve ever tried!
The small colloidal particles in this mud target super oily areas in your skin and form a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed. You could literally see the oil spots appear in a few minutes! (See photos below)
The Glacial Marine Mud doesn’t only draw out impurities, it also attracts water and hydrates the skin. Goodbye, dullness and hello, soft and purified skin!
Just check out this awesome list of key ingredients in every tube:
- Glacial Marine Mud (Maris limus)—obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, this skin beneficial mud absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture and is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and provide ideal consistency.
- Algae Extract—with its powerful ability to retain moisture, this natural extract keeps skin moisturized while providing increased protection against harmful irritants.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE MORE THAN 50 SKIN BENEFICIAL MINERALS AND TRACE ELEMENTS FEATURED:
- Copper—helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc—an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium—a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle.
- Silver—aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
To use the Glacial Marine Mud, apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding the mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. You can even use it two to three times a week!
Enjoy these super satisfying “before-during-after” photos!
THE EPOCH STORY
The best thing we love about the Glacial Marine Mud and all the other Epoch products is that they serve a bigger purpose.
Dedicated to helping find a cure for Epidermis Bullosa, a genetically transmitted skin disorder that primarily affects children, Nu Skin donates $0.25 of every Epoch Glacial Marine Mud product sale to the EB Medical Research Foundation.
Now, ain’t that grand?
For more information about the Glacial Marine Mud, send us a message here.
Cheers to choosing better!